- WSU admissions is central to every student that comes to WSU in their initial and continuting process of finding information and providing proper documentation for entrance, connection to colleges at the university and a great asset for exploring WSU.
- The Center for Advising and Career Development (CACD) serves to cultivate academic and career partnerships that promote development of students as life-long learners and successful citizens.
- Counselors work to assist students to develop lifelong skills that are essential to achieving and maintaining academic and personal competence.
- Program for future teachers
- The Graduate School is to advance graduate education and enhance the experience of our graduate students.
- The McNair Achievement Program at WSU provides program participants with graduate education preparation activists and services to include faculty mentored research experiences, coursework focused on the culture of graduate education, and academic and career counseling.
Health & Safety
- The Access Center provides accommodations and services to incoming and current WSU students with disabilities, psychological or medical conditions, or temporary injuries that limit their access to the educational environment.
- The Cougar Health Services medical clinic has board certified physicians with expertise in college health. Cougar Health Services also houses a pharmacy, counseling services, vision clinic and health promotion.
- We offer free rides almost anywhere within the Pullman city limits and walking escorts on the WSU Campus